Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012


Today was the Spring Squash classic at the U of M.  I've been playing squash for about 3 months now and was competing in the 2.5 division.  My first match I won in games 3-0 and didn't really have a lot of trouble.  My semi-final match I won 3-1.  I finally ran out of gas in the championship as I was beaten 1-3. It was really a fun game though as it was one of my best friends from squash class, so it was an enjoyable game nonetheless.  My big scorer today was my lob serve, which is really top notch.  Against bigger opponents it'd not quite as effective, and that may have been my issue in the championship.  Either way, I'm satisfied with a silver medal in my first tournament, though I know I definitely have room for improvement.  Tomorrow I'll be looking at each NFL teams draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment